Yerba Mate – Move over tea and coffee…
If you haven’t tried Yerba Mate yet, then you are missing out on a very delectable and refreshing drink. Yerba Mate is a centuries old tea-like drink from South America. It’s popularity among North American and European herbal drink connoisseurs has been growing rapidly in the past few years.
Many die hard tea and coffee drinkers have been turning to Yerba Mate as their drink of choice for it’s many health benefits, smooth flavor and energy boost without caffeine induced jitters. Yerba Mate can be enjoyed hot or iced, loose leafed, in tea-like bags or via an infuser in a cup. Any way you take it, you are sure to enjoy it’s earthy flavor, smooth aftertaste and gentle energy boost!
This article is dedicated to reviewing various Yerba Mate blends and brands. Unlike other review sites, I will only publish reviews of products that I have actually tried or someone that I know personally has tried. Either way, the reviews represent personal opinions of the product and you are welcome to take them at face value…or not.
If you are interested in purchasing some of the blends, brands or accessories reviewed here, simply click on the picture or one of the links to be taken straight to the yerbe mate store front. I have made several orders through this store over the past year and I have been very pleased with the prices, packaging and promptness of the company. Thanks and enjoy the reviews!
Our most recent reviews
- Daring Yerba Mate Recipe 2 - The Yerba Mate Aficionado brings to light daring recipe #2. In this episode, will the Aficionado survive the bold new coffee and mate flavors? Find out: http://yerbamatereviews.com/recipes/recipe-2-yerba-mate-with-organic-guatemalan-coffee/
- New Daring Yerba Mate Recipe! - It’s our first recipe in the new daring Yerba Mate recipe series! Check it out: http://yerbamatereviews.com/recipes/recipe-1-yerba-mate-with-rooibos-tea/
- New Yerba Mate Recipe Series! - The ever daring and adventurous Yerba Mate Aficionado has started a new series of Yerba Mate recipe articles! They might sound a little crazy, but they taste awesome. Join the Aficionado on a culinary and tastetastic adventure! http://yerbamatereviews.com/recipes/
- New review of the Stansport camping french press - Hi All, just added a new review of the Stansport BPA-Free, nearly unbreakable French Press. http://yerbamatereviews.com/product-reviews/stansport-camping-french-press-review/
- New Year, new Reviews and updated links - Well, the new year is upon us and that means it is time to write down some more thoughts on Yerba Mate… This year, I had the pleasure of trying the new Guayaki Energy Drinks and Energy Shots during a long drive. I also tried out some more Yerba Mate Tea. As far as the […]
- Broken links updated! - Hey Everyone, we still LOVE Yerba Mate, in all it’s flavors! Unfortunately our primary source for many of the great Yerba Mate blends that we have reviewed has decided to no longer work with partners. So, in order to continue helping you find the best Yerba Mate out there, we have fixed many of our […]
- YerbaMateReviews.com Quick Health Tip #5 - YerbaMateReviews.com brings you the quick health tip series! Yerba Mate health tip #5… Weight loss. Let’s face it, many of us could stand to lose a few pounds. There are so many programs out there these days to help you do it, but how many of those programs and weight-loss pills are actually doing more […]
- Organic Coconut Palm Sugar Review - Alright folks, it has been a while since my last review. I like to only do a review when I find something truly amazing. And I found it about a week ago. This nectar of the god’s is called palm sugar, and oh-my-goodness is it amazing! Check out the full review here: http://yerbamatereviews.com/product-reviews/new-review-organic-coconut-palm-sugar/
- YerbaMateReviews.com Quick Health Tip #4 - YerbaMateReviews.com brings you the quick health tip series! Yerba Mate health tip #4 Cholesterol…it’s a real problem and a LOT of people are struggling to control it. Pretty much everyone agrees that a healthy lifestyle that includes regular exercise and a low fat and high fiber diet will help keep bad LDL and Triglyceride levels […]
- YerbaMateReviews.com Quick Health Tip #3 - YerbaMateReviews.com brings you the quick health tip series! Yerba Mate health tip #3 Antioxidants…One of the biggest catch phrases in healthy living and eating these days is antioxidants. They are found in everything from leafy green vegetables to red wine and vitamin C. Yerba Mate has a very high concentration of antioxidants. Green tea is […]